Hall of Fame Signings
David Wells (Saturday, February 4, 2023)
Perfect Game 07/18/99, 1994 AL CY, 5x World Series Champ, 5x All-Star
- Flats & balls category includes baseballs & all flats up to and including 11x14 including rookie cards, and Funko Pops!, and excluding original artwork.
- Oversized flats category includes all flats larger than 11x14 and excluding original artwork.
- Any other item category includes original artwork and all other items.
- Inscriptions are defined by one (1) stat or achievement, or any salutation or quote up to three (3) words. For example: "HOF 99" "96 World Series Champ" "To John" or "Let's go Yankees!"
- Autograph guests will not add inscriptions to previously signed items
- David Wells WILL NOT SIGN any Sports Illustrated magazines
- David Wells WILL NOT SIGN any baseball cards other than Blue Jays cards
In order to accommodate everyone, Photo Op tickets are required for all posed photography. Photo Op tickets are good for one (1) posed photo with up to five (5) people. All photo ops will take place in our photo booth by a professional photographer. Photos will be printed shortly after. If you would like to have your photo signed, you must purchase an accompanying autograph ticket.
Mr. Wells will be signing on Saturday, February 4, 2023
*Date and time is subject to change
Additional show details
Mail order and send in:
EXCLUSIVE mail order partner:
Customer Appreciation Raffle
Win a pair of two (2) Yankee tickets for a future game
How to qualify
Receive two (2) entries for each paid admission ticket, online in advance, a twenty dollar ($20) value
Receive three (3) entries for each paid weekend admission ticket, online in advance, a thirty dollar ($30) value
Receive twenty (20) entries for each paid VIP FAST PASS, online in advance a two hundred dollar ($200) value
VIP FAST PASS
FRONT OF THE LINE ACCESS FOR ALL TICKET PURCHASES ALL WEEKEND LONG
ONLY 50 VIP FAST PASSES WILL BE SOLD TO THE ENTIRE WEEKEND
VIP FAST PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE, admission, autograph tickets, or photo ops. Admission tickets ARE REQUIRED for all guests over the age of three (3). If you have an item to be signed or would like to take a posed photo op with any of the guests, you must purchase an accompanying autograph and/or photo op ticket
- Admission tickets ARE REQUIRED for all guests over the age of three (3)
- Admission tickets are only good for entry to the event on the day specified, Saturday or Sunday
- Weekend passes are available online or at the door for a discounted rate
- If you have an item to be signed or would like to take a posed photo op with any of the guests, you must purchase an accompanying autograph and/or photo op ticket
Can I take a picture of the athlete signing my item?
Yes, you are more than welcome to photograph the athlete signing. Photo op tickets are required for any posed photography with the player.
Will you have certification available at the signing?
Yes, authentication services will be provided by BECKETT in partnership with our neighbors SWING FOR THE FENCES.
Can I return an autograph ticket after purchasing?
No, all autograph tickets sales are final unless a player cancels their appearance. Our returns/refund policy can be found here
I can’t make the event. Can I send in an item to be signed?
Yes we offer mail-in orders, please contact our exclusive mail order partner:
How many autographs do I get per ticket?
Each autograph or inscription ticket is good for (1) autograph or inscription. You must purchase as many autograph tickets as signatures being requested.
Will the athlete sign anything I bring?
No. While almost all items are acceptable the athlete does have the right at their discretion to not sign an item in which case a refund will be provided. If there is an item you are uncertain about please don’t hesitate to ask before purchasing your tickets.
How long will each athlete be signing for?
Each athlete will have a start time and will sign until they get through the line. Most athletes will sign between 20-60 minutes at a minimum but please listen to all announcements being made which will help you figure out when an athlete has made “last call”.