Hall of Fame Signings
Current NY Knick Superstar, 2x NCAA National Champion, 2018 NCAA National College Player of the Year, Jersey #1 Retired by Villanova
- Any Item category includes one signature on any item.
- Inscriptions are defined by one (1) stat or achievement, or a salutation or quote up to three (3) words. For example: "2x National Champ" "To John" or "Let's go Knicks!"
- Autograph guests will sign items that have already been signed by other players unless otherwise stated.
- Autograph guests will not add inscriptions to items previously signed by themselves.
In order to accommodate everyone, Photo op tickets are required for all posed photography. Photo op tickets are good for one (1) posed photo with up to five (5) people at the signing table with YOUR camera. Photo op tickets only include a posed photography with Mr. Brunson. If you would like to have an item signed, you must purchase an accompanying autograph ticket.
Mr. Brunson will be signing on Thursday, November 9 @ TBD
*Date and time are subject to change
Mail order and send in:
EXCLUSIVE mail order partner:
Jalen Brunson VIP Experience
All VIP Packages include the following
- One (1) autograph ticket for any one (1) item to be signed OR one (1) photo op ticket for a photo op with Jalen Brunson at the table with your camera.
- Front of the line access to the event.
- Food buffet provided by Dave & Buster's.
- $20 game card to be used the evening of the event.
- Unlimited play on arcade games during the event.
VIP Experience will be limited to 100 people.
NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED OR EMAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT. All advance ticket purchases for the Jalen Brunson VIP Experience, autographs, and photo ops will be available for pick up at will call.
SIGNED EVENT USED CHAIR RAFFLE
- Win the event used chair from the evening autographed by Jalen Brunson.
- Custom Expression Pro Gaming Chair provided by zipchair.com $449.99 value.
- Raffle tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED OR EMAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT. All advance ticket purchases for the Jalen Brunson VIP Experience, autographs, and photo ops will be available for pick up at will call.
All autograph and photo op ticket sales are FINAL unless the autograph guest CANCELS their appearance. Customers who have purchased tickets for an autograph guest who has CANCELLED their appearance will have their respective purchases refunded automatically within five (5) business days after the scheduled event to their original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
*Dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
In purchasing your tickets, you agree to the Terms of this Refund policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Refund policy, please contact us at:
Can I take a picture of the athlete signing my item?
Yes, you are more than welcome to photograph the athlete signing. Photo op tickets are required for any posed photography with the player.
Will you have certification available at the signing?
Yes, authentication services will be provided by BECKETT in partnership with our neighbors SWING FOR THE FENCES.
Can I return an autograph ticket after purchasing?
No, all autograph tickets sales are final unless a player cancels their appearance. Our returns/refund policy can be found here
I can’t make the event. Can I send in an item to be signed?
Yes we offer mail-in orders, please contact our exclusive mail order partner:
How many autographs do I get per ticket?
Each autograph or inscription ticket is good for (1) autograph or inscription. You must purchase as many autograph tickets as signatures being requested.
Will the athlete sign anything I bring?
No. While almost all items are acceptable the athlete does have the right at their discretion to not sign an item in which case a refund will be provided. If there is an item you are uncertain about please don’t hesitate to ask before purchasing your tickets.
How long will each athlete be signing for?
Each athlete will have a start time and will sign until they get through the line. Most athletes will sign between 20-60 minutes at a minimum but please listen to all announcements being made which will help you figure out when an athlete has made “last call”.